Le samedi, 12 juil 2003, à 17:25 Europe/Paris, Steven Bach a écrit :

But I fully agree with Chris that it is purely a matter of opinion whether Perl is hard compared to AS, and I would add that programming backgrounds, learning styles and other factors are likely to come into play.

May I add my opinion ?

I've started programming in Fortran IV followed by Basic and then assembly language my "learning curve" was, by far, much more easier within Perl than AS. Curiously i've found the so called "natural language" of AS loosing me... being un-natural to me.

Yvon