I just got this mail after sending a post to this list:

============

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Chris Nandor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I am an automated email sentry designed to protect against unwanted email.

You recently sent an email titled 'Re: apache / mod_perl / libapreq
problem' to one of my subscribers.

Your email message has triggered anti-SPAM concerns and it has been put
into a holding area.  We need you to confirm that it is not SPAM so it can
be forwarded to its recipient.  It is a very simple process, please use a
browser to go to this location:

http://198.92.120.145/XXXXXXXX

Just click the checkbox and hit submit, and your mail will be delivered.

The SPAM conditions that were raised were:
     * RecipientNotSpecifiedIn_To_or_Cc

Adjusting SPAM filters is a continual process and we apologize that
your legitimate email has been caught.  By forwarding your email
via this form, your confirmation will be logged and the email filters
will be adjusted accordingly.

Thank you for your patience with this process.

MaxStrengthMail 1.0_20021213

However, I have no patience for this process, and if you are a Hotmail
subscriber, sorry, but you won't get my posts, and any further notices like
this from Hotmail will be considered spam themselves.

--
Chris Nandor                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://pudge.net/
Open Source Development Network    [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://osdn.com/