At 07:57 -0700 9/24/03, Mark Wheeler wrote:
>Yes, I am running this as a cgi. I called it from a web browser. IE 6 on a
>PC. Yes, the script has no Mac line endings. I wrote it on a PC using a text
>editor.

Peecee's use a CR/LF pair for line ends.

If you uploaded it in ASCII mode with ftp it should get converted to the ends in use
on the server. But modern ftp clients aren't very good at that.  Extra CR characters
seen in the lines might cause problems with the OS neXt server which will - I'm
reasonably sure - want simple LF ends.

--
-->  There are 10 kinds of people:  those who understand binary, and those who don't
<--