Are there others having problems with CPAN in 10.3. ? None of the file transfer methods seems to work and everything times out on more than 10 different ftp archives. I already followed the instructions from one BSD mailing list:

<http://news.gw.com/comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc/37614>

but it only skips the initial retrieval errors, and just copying all perl modules in the .cpan directory outside of CPAN just to install them from the cpan shell doesn't seem to be the solution. I know that lynx, wget, ftp etc are working outside of cpan....

I would be grateful for your advise or pointers to the archives (where I must have missed it then).

thanks/h

--
1GHz TiBook 1GB - Superdrive
MacOsX 10.3