Off-topic, I know, and I apologize for that in advance.

Today I received two emails, both with forged headers. One appeared to come from Pudge (Chris Nandor), and the other from Mattias Neeracher. Both included virus attachments.

Someone is apparently targeting a virus towards MacPerl developers, and their approach is both clever and stupid at the same time. Obviously, the message is more likely to appeal to its target audience than any of the many "Important Windows Update!" messages I receive daily.

On the other hand, the attachment is a .exe file... ;-)

sherm--