I think you are missing the point.  If a beginner knew the *right*
place to find information, he would not be a beginner.

Meditate on this and think about the time when you were a beginner
and how someone helped you.

Meditate on how the world would be if people in other professions did
the same thing you do.  For example, you go into a doctor's office and
he gives you a lecture on how you need to find the appropriate medical
resource and tells you to go to the library and look it up.

Joe.