Dear Warren, Marc, Clark, Eddy:

SoccerDirector is ready for the division heads to use. Writing the User Guide
resulted in some more features being added. I think I probably spent more
time on it than I should have, so I'm happy to hand it off now and move on to
other projects.

I've uploaded it to my own ftp site for you to access. The ftp setup is:

Host: ftp.paginatem.com
User: anonymous
Password: (none)
Directory: /incoming

There are three files to get and post:
SoccerDirector Mac.sit
SoccerDirector Startup.pdf
SoccerDirector Windows.sit

If you have trouble accessing the site, I can probably put the files on a CD
and walk it over.

The Startup document is a one-page description on how to:
- install the program
- launch it for the first time
- view the User Guide
- input the WSSL password ("wssl")

Users will need to use Expander from Aladdin Systems to uncompress the ".sit"
files. It's a free utility available from several sources. Some
browsers/email systems include it, like AOL.

I'll leave it to you as to how to setup a download page. I think the page
should be password protected and include the following text:

"The West Side Soccer League has permission to make SoccerDirector available
for the use of its Division Heads and Board Members. SoccerDirector is
copyrighted software and cannot be re-distributed or sold to other parties. By
downloading this software you are agreeing to these terms."

Thanks for posting these files. Let me know if you need any help.

I hope your summer is going well.

Best regards,
Alan