So I'm using Mac::Glue to talk to iTunes. I've got this line that
works in AppleScript:

play some track of library playlist 1 whose database id is x -- (
where x is a known db id. )

i've tried converting this to Mac::Glue like this:

my $track = $itunes->obj( 'track' => whose( 'database_id', 'equals', $_[1] ));

and I seem to get an object back, i.e. no errors, but if I do this:

print( Dumper( $track->get());

I get $VAR1=undef; Obviously, something is wrong, but the whose seems
to be syntactically correct, so I'm wondering if the omission of the
"some" from the AppleScript is affecting it or what. I also have the
library identifier in the AppleScript, which I have just completely
ignored. Any insights are appreciated, and I'll write again if I find
any solutions.

- brian