On 13/11/2004 at 11:29 -0500, John Siracusa wrote:
Is there an OS X equivalent of the old Shuck POD viewer app that came with
MacPerl?  I know I can convert the POD to HTML and view that, but I'd rather
just have something like Shuck for quick "rich text" views of POD in OS X.

(my own POD, that is, not CPAN stuff which is already on the web)

BBEdit has done a very good job of replacing Shuck for me. Use the Find in Reference... and View POD options in the #! (or, if you're running a very old version, Camel) menu, although admittedly it's not rich text.

--
:: paul
:: historic light cone