Hi,

I did not use my UNIX head tool in a while. When I tried to call it recently, I
found that a Perl script resides in /usr/bin which was obviously put there when
installing the LWP module.

/usr/bin/tail is still there, but my original is gone/overwritten. Why did LWP
do that? man head still describes the original head.

When I first looked at /usr/bin after doing which head, there was no head when
listing hea*, but it showed up when listing head.

Strange things going on - can someone shed a light on this?

Thanks,

Jan
--
Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped. - Groucho Marx