Charlie Minow wrote:
I ran into this on Tiger as well. For some reason, it's looking for the MySQL libraries in the wrong place. MySQL puts them in�/usr/local/mysql/lib, but the make file for DBD::mysql looks a little deeper, in�/usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql. I could never figure out how to fix that path in the makefile, so, in the interest of getting on with my life, I made a "mysql" directory in /usr/local/mysql/lib, then copied all the dylib files into that.
As in copy all the files that already exist in /lib into /mysql directory which I need to create, right?

--
Lola J. Lee Beno - ColdFusion Programmer/Web Designer for Hire
http://www.lolajl.net/resume | Blog at http://www.lolajl.net/blog/