On Feb 4, 2007, at 6:21 AM, Weissmann Markus wrote:

Hi folks,

(Welcome back)

to clean up some stale maintainerships, we will do a mass-update to Portfiles on 01. march and replace all @opendarwin.org maintainers with the nomaintainer@ tag. Most ports that still have @opendarwin.org maintainers are probably abandoned and for those who are not: You have one month left to (i) replace the address with your new (probably @macports.org) address or (ii) complain that you'll stick with your @opendarwin.org address and we should not nuke your maintainerships.

Ticket 11336 (<http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/ 11336>) updates all of mine to @macports.

Thanks,

Bryan

In the meantime, @opendarwin.org maintainerships are not free to be nuked, you may take over maintainership of ports AFTER the reset to [EMAIL PROTECTED]