Hey Ryan,

On 7/22/14, 8:48 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
If you don't already do this, it would be useful to check that:

* Xcode is installed
* the Xcode version is new enough to be supported by the OS X version (some
users upgrade the OS and forget to upgrade Xcode)
* the Xcode version is not known to be outdated (see what the configure script
already does)
* the command line tools are installed
* the command line tools are of the correct version for the installed version
of Xcode

It seems I forgot to put that in there, but yes, I do check to see if the correct version of Xcode is installed. I've even written a config file, so that if Xcode ever gets updated, we can simply update the config file with the new version, rather than the code.

Thanks for the suggestions,
Kyle