All the mysql ports with the exception of mysql5 are revbumped by incrementing
the revision_client var just after the version number in the Portfile.

$ port echo name:^\(mariadb[0-9.-]*\|percona\|mysql5[0-9]*\)$
mariadb
mariadb-10.0
mariadb-10.1
mysql5
mysql51
mysql55
mysql56
mysql57
percona

I can do it, is this the openssl revision to reference in the commit message?
https://trac.macports.org/changeset/146162

Regards,
Bradley Giesbrecht (pixilla)