https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52198

I think this port has reached a point where a review would be a reasonable ask.

It was a requested port I filled -- a very useful piece of software for me.
Helps you access a network behind a router with only ssh access to one machine.
Nicely fills a need I had to access a hylafax server behind a firewall that has
been an issue for me for years.

It is close to prime-time ready, but there is one hiccup.

There is something weird about the install process - it pauses for up to two
minutes at a certain point, looks like it's hung, but then proceeds on. I
assume something times out, but I can't figure out what it is.

Look forward to any comments.

Ken