Hello Takeshi,

I just noticed that you created a port lapack (including BLAS) in r146856.
Is this really useful? We already have the ATLAS port which provides BLAS
and LAPACK; the OpenBLAS port which provides exactly the same
implementation of LAPACK from netlib as your port lapack; and the built-in
Accelerate Framework and the vecLibFort port providing a Fortran interface
for it. All of these are optimized and therefore should be faster than the
straightforward netlib implementation, and use directly of
Accelerate/vecLibFort is of course by far the fastest to install. So, what
is the use of a separate port lapack? I suspect its main effect will be to
have users or port packagers use this one instead of an optimized
implementation because they do not realize the optimized ones exist. For
example, see the recent r153943. I would suggest removing it.

David