On Mon, 17 Oct 2016, Ken Cunningham wrote:

> For your consideration -- I'd commit this as it stands and fix the port,
> rather than spend too much more time on it.
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52546
> I notice something has changed in the sierra time functions -- a couple of
> ports seem to have time-related errors.

Presumably this is because Apple has finally gotten around to implementing
clock_gettime() in Sierra, and that's colliding with some
locally-provided replacements.  Typically a configure script would
determine whether clock_gettime() is available, or whether to provide a
replacement.  Making that work properly is better than just commenting out
the colliding typedef.

Fred Wright