> On Oct 17, 2016, at 7:55 PM, David Evans <dev...@macports.org> wrote:
> On 10/17/16 2:38 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>> On Oct 17, 2016, at 2:43 PM, David Evans <dev...@macports.org> wrote:
>>> Ryan,
>>> I'm trying to commit as many pending svn commits as soon as possible in 
>>> anticipation of the migration to git.  I'd
>>> appreciate it if you could look at these 3 tickets[1][2][3] and let me know 
>>> if you agree they can be committed as is, or
>>> if you have any suggestions for their improvement.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dave
>>> [1] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52545
>>> [2] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52590
>>> [3] https://trac.macports.org/ticket/52615
>> I've responded in the tickets.
> Thanks, Ryan. Based on your review, unless you want to do the honors, I'll go 
> ahead
> and commit the keybinder ports (#52545, #52590) later this evening and add 
> the suggested
> fixups and enhancements to #52615 for further review.

That would be great if you would commit it.

> While we're doing this, if you could comment on ticket #51685 concerning the 
> MyPaint-devel update requested there,
> I'd appreciate it. gimp2-devel has been stuck at its current version since 
> last May for want of libmypaint >= 1.3.0.
> I'd like to be able to update to version 2.9.4.

I looked into this now and added comments in the ticket. Looks like by the time 
libmypaint got to version 1.3.0, it had been fully separated from mypaint, and 
we will need to make a separate port to build that. Fortunately, it's using 
autotools, not scons, so hopefully the port will be straightforward.

macports-dev mailing list

Reply via email to