On 2018-3-10 16:12 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Well I did cancel it... Looking at the log, the list of ports isn't being
> deduplicated. Mirroring ncurses was attempted 506 times, gperf was attempted
> 687 times, etc.
> https://build.macports.org/builders/jobs-mirror/builds/1212/steps/mirror/logs/stdio
> The next run looked better, with 21 more ports being marked completed in the
> mirrorcache within the first 3 minutes. But then nothing further for 20
> minutes. I cancelled that too so I could look at the log:
> https://build.macports.org/builders/jobs-mirror/builds/1213/steps/mirror/logs/stdio
> It's still mirroring the same ports multiple times, even ports like libiconv
> that are marked in the mirrorcache.
> I'm going to cancel the remaining mirroring jobs for this commit. We'll be
> able to debug this better looking at logs from commits of fewer ports.

That should be fixed. It was again only a problem in the case of
failures, which are apparently going to be common. Stuff like this is a
real problem for figuring out if a port should be considered
successfully mirrored or not:

--->  Fetching distfiles for clang-3.4
Error: clang-3.4 is not supported on macOS Sierra or newer.
Error: Failed to fetch clang-3.4: unsupported platform

--->  Fetching distfiles for xattr
Error: xattr cannot be installed for the configured universal_archs
'x86_64 i386' because it only supports the arch(s) 'i386 ppc'.

- Josh