Hi,

I though it would be about time to add 35 and 36 to all python submodules.

https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/1561

I kept in mind that some might not work immediately, but I forgot that
some are simply not designed to be used with python 3.6, like many
modules for backporting functionality from newer version of python to
older ones.

I thought that opening a PR would remind maintainers, but the number
of ports was above the limit to send any notifications out.

I would like to apologise for adding 35 and 36 to ports that were not
meant to be used with python 3.5 and/or 3.6. If you know of some ports
like this: can you please either point me to them or revert my
too-fast change?

Some of the ports with "backport" in name are easy to spot, but even
then it's not clear from which version the functionality is being
backported.

Thank you,
    Mojca