On 2018-11-11 17:36, Perry E. Metzger wrote:
> Does anyone know how to
> get in touch with the Xcode team to inform them that this change of
> behavior is apparently nonstandard, and breaks the expectations of
> standards conforming C code?

I don't want to be the devil's advocat, but reporting bugs to Apple is
pretty much the same as sending them to /dev/null.

I've tried several times to report bugs in the API, app frameworks,
Xcode, and even macOS. Nothing happened, not even a reply, and I gave up.

But, if you are able to do so (with either a confirmation or even a fix
by Apple), please let me know how you did it.

Cheers,
 K. C.

--
regards Helmut K. C. Tessarek              KeyID 0x172380A011EF4944
Key fingerprint = 8A55 70C1 BD85 D34E ADBC 386C 1723 80A0 11EF 4944

/*
   await thee at its end.
*/