See the mail Ryan sent a few days back

The Bintray service will cease to exist on May 1. Our pull request CI checks
rely on being able to download certain assets from Bintray, so unless we do
something to fix this before then, our pull request CI checks will no longer
work as of May 1.

https://jfrog.com/blog/into-the-sunset-bintray-jcenter-gocenter-and-chartcenter/

<https://jfrog.com/blog/into-the-sunset-bintray-jcenter-gocenter-and-chartcenter/>

looks like today is

"We will have some short service brown-outs to remind users about the services
that are going away on May 1st. (Specific hours will be advertised in the
Bintray status page.)”

Chris