Admittedly, I didn’t do much (or any) of the actual work… Just thought it was a
good idea to mention this on the mailing list as it seems that GitHub only tags
the first 50 maintainers and there are more here ;)

Anyway, regarding the FIPS provides, I opened a PR
(https://github.com/macports/macports-ports/pull/12835) to enable that.

Renee