LeAnne Lis wrote:

I am trying to install frozenbubble2, and I got additional errors after that
with similar messages.  Each time I encountered an error, I tried
uninstalling the error'd item, then reinstalling the port and its
dependencies with +universal, and then it worked, so I have installed
everything up to this p5-sdl_perl with the +universal variant. But this one says something about a missing library just before it crashes: ld: library
not found for -lSDL_ttf

Does that mean it's looking for libsdl_ttf?

Yeah, p5-sdl_perl is a little confused in that it depends on the
"framework" variants but actually links with the "library" variants.

I ended up having to install both / all of them, before it ran...
(also including to move all my existing /Library/Frameworks aside)

--anders