Per my previous note to Jordan, I'd like to set a deadline of this coming Friday, Oct 10, for those wishing to be part of the new PortMgr slate. If you are interested in these posts, please express your interest, or ask somebody to nominate you, by that time.

In throwing in your hat, or accepting a nomination, I think it would be appropriate to include a paragraph or so about what makes you want to be involved, and why we should care ;) Such notices should be given in email to the MacPorts development list. If you have already written such a note, you don't need to do so again.

Based on the amount of interest, we'll decide on an appropriate way to select the new slate.

James