Hello All,

Yesterday I installed Macports 1.6 in a Powerbook running Leopard 10.5.5 in one of our user's computers, so that I could install ImageMagick more easily.

After installing it, her cshrc shell environment was hosed.

When she typed  in echo $PATH, the Macports directory was returned.

/opt/local/bin

which had been added in her .bash_profile file, but she is not using bash.

So, the temporary fix was to create a shell script that sets environmental variables.

How do I permanently fix this problem without uninstalling Macports?

Thanks,
Eliot Lee