Le 9 juin 09 à 14:32, Kurt Hillig a écrit :

On the other hand I recently upgraded from 10.4 to 10.5 and my machine was horribly unstable until I blew away the MacPorts install. I'm not sure why this was, and I didn't have the time or gumption to run a lot of diagnostics, so it could well be that something less drastic would have sufficed.

When you upgrade, the libraries change, so you may have to recompile some of your bricks. For example, when SL will be out, we'll have, at least, a 64-bit API to QuickTime, so we'll be able to compile WxWindows safely in 64-bit mode. But maybe also the old AGL will vanished, and all ports that are based on it will have to be rebuild, etc.

Vincent