On Jun 25, 2009, at 7:09 AM, Peter Oakley wrote:

Last night I was upgrading my web server to PHP v5.2.10 (from v5.2.8) and everything seemed to go ok, no warnings or major gotchas. But once I began using it, I could see there were some real problems with the time() and date() functions. It's possible that I'm just using these two functions in ways that are either wrong (but have up to now served to accomplish the task I was seeking to do) or are no longer allowed, for security reasons, in which case I will need to develop a work-around. Or something is going wrong with the update. I'm writing to this list to see if anyone else has experienced this same problem, or if you all might have some ideas as to what's going on here.

Give an example of your usage of time() and date(), what you expect and what you are getting.

// Brad