On 2009-10-08, at 23:02 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:

On Oct 8, 2009, at 22:01, Peter Hindrichs wrote:

I did find this note in the Xcode Release notes:
Note: GCC 4.2 cannot be used with the Mac OS X 10.4u SDK. If you want to build targets using the 10.4u SDK on Xcode 3.2, you must set the Compiler Version to GCC 4.0
Not sure how to set the compiler version

By adding the line "configure.compiler gcc-4.0" to the portfile.

I have read through section 4 of the MacPorts Guide, and am at a loss as to how I access the portfile for "CosmicDebris" assuming that this is what is meant by the portfile.

Thanks

Peter