On Dec 15, 2009, at 17:17, Bradley Giesbrecht wrote:

> On Dec 15, 2009, at 2:17 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> I meant in a sources.conf file where there are multiple entries, you only
>> need to deal with the one marked "[default]".
>
> What happens if there is second source dir and someone try's to upgrade a
> port that has an entry in the default source dir but the active port was
> built out of the second source dir?

On second thought, I probably think only handling the default source is
acceptable, because I only have one source defined. If I had multiple sources,
I'd want them all to be used. And the time taken to parse a few additional
small portindexes will be nothing next to the amount of time it takes to parse
the primary portindex. So probably better to just read them all.