Does anyone actually use -both- qt4-mac and qt4-x11?  They are currently
installed separately (in ${prefix}/libexec/qt4-mac and .../qt4-x11), so it is
possible to do so.  Reason I'm asking is that most (almost all?) of the ports
we have that can be x11/quartz just have variants for these, while qt4 has
different actual ports.  I'm thinking of merging them into a single port (qt4)
with variants for x11 and quartz (or native or whatever) because I think most
of us just use qt4-mac and want it to work correctly, and hence don't really
care about cross-platform compatibility (with X11) ... but I'm opening to
listening to how you use Qt4.  Thanks! - MLD