Hi,

It seems that "xemacs" is another casualty of the change to the libpng 1.5 API.
I already filed a ticket.

Unfortunately, it seems that my existing old copy of xemacs no longer runs
because it was dynamically linked to the old version of the libpng library. I
was in the middle of running "port upgrade outdated" when I hit the problem
with "grace" (for which I see there is already a ticket) and "xemacs". Now
MacPorts won't let me deactivate libpng 1.5 because a number of ports are
depending on it. Is there a way to roll back all of the ports to the versions
that use libpng 1.4 while things are being sorted out?

The "xemacs" program is something I use all the time.

Thanks,
++Eric Fielding