Hi,
I am trying to build mono under OS 10.5.8 and get this rather useless error:
--->  Computing dependencies for mono
--->  Building mono
Error: org.macports.build for port mono returned: command execution failed
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port mono failed

I have tried to find some information about build failures but didn't get very far; I don't even know where to look for more detailed error messages, as the content of /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_ports_devel_mono/mono/main.log is also rather unconspicuous. Any ideas? Should I file a bug right away?
Thomas