On Sat, Oct 15, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Ken Cunningham <
ken.cunningham.web...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm a bit curious why the comparison is successful and the build proceeds
> when the checksum differs like that ...  I'm actually not sure which build
> attempt is the more valid. Perhaps it is supposed to fail, and the error is
> in the build that proceeds?

I notice the ones that fail in both are marked "warning", whereas the ones
that fail in the failing build aren't; apparently they expect differences
for some files, maybe only on some platforms.

allber...@gmail.com                                  ballb...@sinenomine.net