Some months ago I moved to Sierra from El Capitan and started upgrading my ports. Nothing went as it should and I became ill at about the same time. I abandoned everything until I was feeling better and that time has now arrived. Following the instructions in MacPorts Guide I cleaned out all my old ports and, using the list of ports given in myports.txt, began installing the ports 1 by 1 from the beginning: ack, autoconf, automake, bash. (I would give variants but there has been none so far.)
All went quickly and smoothly until bash which gave errors. I enclose the log file but line 9 gave me some cause for concern: :debug:main OS darwin/16.6.0 (Mac OS X 10.12) arch i386 My 'Apple->About this Mac' says I have Sierra 10.12.5 and, being on an iMac, it should say arch x86_64. Also my Updates log says that my latest Sierra update was to 10.12.5 on 24th May. If anyone can give me suggestions as to where to go from here, I’m all ears. Barrie.
Description: Binary data
_______________________________________________ macports-users mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org https://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/listinfo/macports-users