On 8 Apr 2017, at 03:27, Ryan Schmidt <ryandes...@macports.org> wrote:
> On Apr 1, 2017, at 09:35, db wrote:
>> Could someone from MP team shed some light on this, please?
> All of MacPorts is on a best-effort basis. There is no guarantee of anything.
> Most of us are volunteers working on MacPorts in our spare time on whatever
> limited set of hardware we happen to have at hand.

Thanks for explaining that.

Back to libc++. Mojca suggested:
On 3 Apr 2017, at 18:09, Mojca Miklavec <mo...@macports.org> wrote:
> Basically yes. You could follow point 3 of
> https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Migration

Is the script from 3.e. relevant if no particular variants were installed? I
ask because I probably won't automate the whole process as I might have to
check some firewall rules manually and could compile parallel to other tasks,
starting with the ports I use most.