Hi,

Back in 2016 we had a really great developer meeting in Gozd Martuljek
(Kranjska Gora, Slovenia). The number of attendants was relatively
small, but this made the meeting even more intensive and successful.
One of the "products" of the meeting was the current buildbot setup
for example.

We would like to repeat the great experience and hope to be able to
attract attendants from overseas (whatever continent that means). The
idea is to keep the meeting accessible with reasonable costs.

If you are thinking of attending, please fill in this form:
    https://goo.gl/forms/3hCLLZYepYBGUPzc2

Most answers are optional, if you don't consider it worth spending
time on them or if they don't matter to you, just skip them.

I would like to see some core developers and heavy users to gather at
the meeting and discuss the roadmap for further development; to take
so time off the busy daily schedule to implement some most burning
features during hands-on hacking sessions; learn from each other, ...
and of course ... have lots of fun together. Newbies are of course
welcome as well, even if you have never written any Portfile yourself
yet (you'll have a chance to learn at the meeting).

Apart from responding to the questionnaire you are welcome to respond
to this email and have some further brainstorming on the mailing list.

Mojca