On Fri, 29 Dec 2017, Kevin Walzer wrote:

ttk refers to the themed Tk widgets. It was a loadable extension package in Tcl/Tk 8.4 but has been part of the core since 8.5 was released, back in 2007.

My guess is it's not a separately maintained port anymore. That Java stuff port is trying to download has nothing to do with any of this.

Is there no way your app will work with 8.5? 8.4 is beyond ancient and I'm not even sure it will build anymore on current versions of macOS, at least in its native version.

It's complaining about argument usage or something, so I suspect that something changed between 8.4 and 8.5; I'll have to bone up on it enough to fix it (Tcl, like Python, is not one of my favourite languages).