Bump...
============================
Ryan

I was finally able to contact an the IT person responsible for the Seattle mirror. I'll attach the information I have.
--- Begin Message ---
Lewis,

Thanks for tracking that down for me and I’ll pass it on.

Strangely it was last updated on July 17, 2018 and the last time I used it was
yesterday, so it's clearly still on-line and out-of-date. Difficult to believe
it was properly de-commissioned.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-

> On Mar 15, 2019, at 16:14, Allen, Lewis W <lewis.al...@pnnl.gov> wrote:
>
> Al,
>
> I was able to track down the system owner and they stated that this was
> decommissioned several years ago.  Not sure when you last used it but
> according them it's been decommissioned.
>
> Lewis
>
> On 3/14/19, 4:41 PM, "Al Varnell" <alvarn...@mac.com> wrote:
>
>    As mentioned in my voicemail I'm writing to you to determine the status of
> one of the servers that I've been told you are responsible for.
>
>    I'm a MacPorts user and have been using your mirror to get updates since
> it appears to be the only one located in the US.
>
>    The URL I have is sea.us.rsync.macports.org which comes back to
> 192.101.102.2.
>
>    I've contacted MacPorts about this a couple of times and they have
> indicated that their attempts to contact their POC have gone unanswered.
>
>    Can you tell me what the status is so that I can pass it on to the
> MacPorts folks?
>

>    -Al-
>    --
>    Al Varnell
>    Mountain View, CA

--- End Message ---
TL;DR They claim to have decommissioned that server several years ago, but I was still able to conduct an "update" using it yesterday and we know it was updated last July, so I can't fully accept that story. Unless they respond to my last comment, I'm guessing it will need to be removed from <https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Mirrors>.

-Al-