Ken Cunningham wrote:
> I have this exact setup and this is not happening to me, so it's fixable...
>
> are you running macports 2.5.4 ?

yes

> If so. post a log ( clean them all, then sudo port -d rev-upgrade) and we'll
> see what shakes out...
>
> Ken

It seems to have resolved itself through a "port -dN selfupdate"
Somebody has made some changes to these port ...

#=> port -v rev-upgrade
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
--->  Found 14 broken files, matching files to ports
gperf is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
ncurses is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
gettext is using libstdc++ (this installation is configured to use libc++)
--->  Found 4 broken ports, determining rebuild order
You can always run 'port rev-upgrade' again to fix errors.
The following ports will be rebuilt:
 gperf @3.1+universal
 ncurses @6.1+universal
 gcc6 @6.1.0