On 18 Sep 2019, at 21:38, Dave Horsfall wrote:

I've "inherited" a committee position that requires M$ Publisher, and am told that LibreOffice Draw is a suitable replacement for non-Windoze users.

Does something like it exist in MacPorts?

Something "like it?"

It sounds like LibreOffice Draw is your option, although I guess Apache OpenOffice Draw could fit the bill as well, but neither is in MacPorts. In both cases the build environment is such a hellscape that being "open source" is a cruel joke.

Both LibreOffice and Apache OpenOffice are best acquired in pre-built packages from the projects themselves.

--
Bill Cole