From your log file....

nfo:activate x ./opt/local/include/gcc/c++/decimal/decimal.h
:error:activate Failed to activate libgcc9: Image error:
/opt/local/lib/libgcc/libatomic.1.dylib is being used by the active libgcc
port.  Please deactivate this port first, or use 'port -f activate libgcc9' to
force the activation.

That is your problem.

Do not though do what it says. The only way you can have this problem is if
your libgcc port is very very out of date... try (force) removing it

sudo port uninstall libgcc

Say yes to the do you really want to do this question. Then

sudo port selfupdate
sudo port sync
sudo port upgrade outdated

Chris