Hi,

Workaround is to either blacklist the compiler which has this option turned on by default (which is what Chris replied) or in fact use a flag to disable this. But disabling this flag is not needed for non-broken compilers, so it's probably better to just blacklist the compiler, and the latest compiler with be automatically used again when the bug gets fixed.

Currently I black list {clang > 1099}, so anything in current and future Xcode 11 versions. The (insider) claim was Xcode 11.2 'should' address this, but last I heard 11.2 beta 2 still had the problem, so time will tell.

Once the fixed clang version is known, the above blacklists can then be adjusted to make them non-open ended, but we need to know the fixed version first...

Chris