Hi Dominik,

> yesterday I requested a port of Munt’s mt32emu library (munt.sourceforge.net
> <http://munt.sourceforge.net/>)  at https://trac.macports.org/ticket/62166
> <https://trac.macports.org/ticket/62166> and just added a working portfile
> https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/62166/Portfile
> <https://trac.macports.org/attachment/ticket/62166/Portfile>.

Could you please create a pull request on GitHub for this? This method of
contribution is „strongly preferred“ over trac tickets. See
https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.contributing.html
<https://guide.macports.org/chunked/project.contributing.html>.

> What I didn’t manage to do:
>
> - *kind of* had to hard code the master_sites link. I noticed other projects
> use “sourceforge:project/projectname” but however I did this it either did
> not find anything or grabbed a webpage.

The code for munt is also hosted on GitHub. I recommend using the GitHub port
group which works very well in my experience. By doing that, you don’t need to
configure master_sites and as a bonus you get the live check out of the box.
See https://guide.macports.org/chunked/reference.portgroup.html
<https://guide.macports.org/chunked/reference.portgroup.html> for more
information.

Regards,