i guess you can surely start submitting the four modules using the standard
submission flow: https://guide.macports.org/#project.contributing/
should you need any support on the program portfile, please do not hesitate to
ask!
cheers,
—

> On 2 Nov 2021, at 16:40, Masha Vecherkovskaya <mashavec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The program is Circos
>
> http://circos.ca/ <http://circos.ca/>
>
> the modules are math::vecstat set::intspan statistics::basic text::format
>
> I have circos up and running now. The portfiles I’ve created are in my local
> repository as per MacPorts Guide. I was just wondering should I now
> contribute portfiles for those perl modules to MacPorts or there is no need.
>
> Thank you
>

> On 2 November 2021 at 18:29:08, Giuseppe 'ferdy' Miceli (fe...@ferdy.it
> <mailto:fe...@ferdy.it>) wrote:
>
>>      Ciao,
>>
>> would you please tell us the name of the program and the needed modules?
>> i could try to give you an hand on this.
>>
>> cheers,
>> —
>> ferdy
>>

>>> On 2 Nov 2021, at 16:00, Masha Vecherkovskaya <mashavec...@gmail.com
>>> <mailto:mashavec...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> So there is this somewhat popular program for creating images for exploring
>>> relationships between objects or positions. It’s sort of pain to install
>>> for someone like me who sticks to managing all installations through
>>> MacPorts (no Homebrew, no conda, etc). I’ve created portfiles for pearl
>>> modules that are not in MacPorts, but required for this program and they
>>> have done the trick for me. Would it be of interest if I contribute them to
>>> the project? Maybe someone else could benefit from them. I’m not yet at the
>>> point of writing portfile for the program itself.
>>>
>>> Masha

  • Re: perl modules Giuseppe 'ferdy' Miceli
    • Re: perl modules Giuseppe 'ferdy' Miceli