On Feb 5, 2023, at 20:40, Alan Needleman wrote:
> On Feb 5, 2023, at 8:30 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>> Please run:
>>
>> sudo port clean poly2tri-c
>> sudo port selfupdate
>>
>> Then try again. If it fails again, please attach the new main.log file to
>> the ticket.
>
> That did it! Works now. Many thanks. Much appreciated!

Great! Yes, remember to run "sudo port selfupdate" or "sudo port sync" anytime
you want to receive any changes that we've committed. It takes a little while
after we commit a change before it is published to the rsync server, but
typically if you wait at least an hour after we commit something that should be
enough time.