Am 11.10.23 um 07:34 schrieb Michal Sidorczyk:

I know there are some upgrade instructions, but I did not follow them, I admit. Having the problem with disk space I do not put even more overhead of it, without being certain that eventually I will get rid of this extra 10GB space.

Can you help me with my problem to remove gmic-gimp from my drive?

Just remove the complete MacPorts installation (/opt/local), you can’t use it anyway on a different platform.

Otherwise don’t complain if you are not willing to follow exsting documentation.

Hraban