Hi Frisco,

On Apr 20, 2009, at 2:24 AM, Frisco Del Rosario wrote:

I used macrake to build Demo.app in Developers/Examples/Ruby/MacRuby/ HotCocoa/demo. After a while, the beachball (it's not a "beachball" anymore; what do people call the spinning thing that says your app is hung?) spun, and I Force Quit the demo.

(I call it the pizza of the death.)

I relaunched Demo.app with a doubleclick, but instead of the Demo.app launching, HotConsole launched.

I quit, trashed the Demo.app, ran the rakefile again, but Demo.app continues to launch as HotConsole.

I wasn't able to reproduce this strange issue... if you can still do it could you archive the directory and send it to us? There is surely something wrong going there.

Thanks,
Laurent