Hi Łukasz,

This mailing-list was usually created for all people developing with MacRuby, not necessarily people developing MacRuby itself. But I can understand that the group name is ambiguous.

Just to let everyone know, there is absolutely no problem posting anything related to MacRuby on this list. It's also true that there are more users discussions than core discussions here, but this might change once we get more people involved in the project. I think that the list traffic is still very light so I wonder if we need 2 separate lists.

Any though? If most people agree to create a -users group I can ask for an official (macosforge.org) one.

Laurent