On May 23, 2010, at 1:10 AM, Joel Reymont wrote:

> On May 23, 2010, at 9:02 AM, Laurent Sansonetti wrote:
>
>> Feel free to file a ticket if you want to track that issue.
>
> https://www.macruby.org/trac/ticket/728

Thanks :)

>> In the meantime I'm afraid you will have to change the code manually, as you
>> already did...
>
> My problem is that I can't manage to install the gem with source code or
> rebuild it :-(. This is after I make the change to the source code. This is
> driving me nuts!

What's happening exactly? What problem do you see? I assume there is a gemspec
file in the project with a makefile or rakefile task to generate the gem.

Maybe we could contact the maintainer of that gem and ask if they can rename
that variable then generate a new gem. It anyway sounds a bad idea to use true
as a variable name, since it's a macro in C99 (it's even surprising that they
never got any problem with that...).

Laurent